RE: MS SQL hasn't given up!

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 06:49:05 -0800

Thanks guys. That's exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for, and for the same reasons you mentioned.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com