OraTechs 2003

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 06:04:17 -0800

Don't know how many, if any, of you are interested. I was at this conference last year. It's small (nice because you get a lot better access to the presenters), but very informative. I'm headed back to it again this year.

Dick Goulet

Richard,

The early registration fee of only $225 for the Oracle Technology Symposium is available until midnight tonight! Register today and save $70. It's easy to register; simply go to our web site at www.oratechs.org and click on Register Now. By the way, if you've already registered, please pass this important reminder
to your Oracle friends and colleagues!

Oratechs will be held March 27-28 at the Stamford Marriott Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut. Don't miss your chance to attend this affordable two-day event packed with more than 35 technical presentations, access to exhibitor areas, breakfast and lunch both days, catered breaks , and a reception. If you need Oracle training, you need to be at Oratechs.

Check out the currently scheduled presentations on the Schedule at a Glance. For a detailed summary and speaker bio of each presentation, simply visit our website and click on agenda, then click on the day you would like to view and the presentation title.

For more information or if you have questions, visit the web site or email me, Lisa Lancella, at llancella_at_ugalliance.org. You can also call me directly at
(910) 253-9696.

Best regards,

Lisa Lancella
Oratechs 2003 Conference Manager