RE: Datafile Resize Question

From: Meng, Dennis <Dennis.Meng_at_alcoa.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 12:28:45 -0800

Thanks John. Actually it turns out there are a couple of small tables left in the tablespace that I missed in my query. After moving those outta there, I was able to shrink.

Thanks

Dennis

Author: Meng, Dennis
  INET: Dennis.Meng_at_alcoa.com

Author: John Clarke
  INET: jclarke_at_centroidsys.com

Author: Meng, Dennis
  INET: Dennis.Meng_at_alcoa.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Mar 02 2003 - 14:28:45 CST