Re: Info on context option

From: Don Granaman <granaman_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:13:50 -0800

It is bundled with 8i (EE at least, not sure about SE) - see $ORACLE_HOME/ctx/admin/dr0csys.sql and Metalink Doc ID: 73605.1

The name has changed over time:

    ConText is a cartridge for Oracle 8.0.x     interMedia Text is a feature of Oracle8i     Oracle Text is a feature of Oracle9i

Don Granaman
certifiable OraSaurus

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_cox.net