RE: RE: Top 10 DBA Do's and Don'ts anyone - Here is my list, comm

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:19:27 -0800

Here' my fave...

  1. DBA's are to create simple easy to follow with ample documentation.. with infrastructure work. In the long run it serves the company well as well as your fellow dba's trying to support your work at 3:00am.
  2. The work should be developed with a corporate perspective as well as be a scalable solution.

Brian

Author: Jonathan Lewis
  INET: jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Author: Spears, Brian