Re: MS SQL hasn't given up!

From: Jan Pruner <jan_at_pruner.cz>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:58:59 -0800

Advanced Linux is free, but if you choose to buy prepackaged distribution then you have to pay for it. But you will find the same software as in "downloaded" distribution. :-)

I'm using SuSE workstation for Oracle developing and everyday office work more than 2 years now and, personally (!), to work today on Windows200 is a pain for me. I'm using KDE desktop.

JP

Author: Jan Pruner
  INET: jan_at_pruner.cz