Re: Oracle Performance Tuning Exam

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:44:17 -0800

If you are taking the 9i certification, there are only 4 exams that you have to take. Unfortunately, unless you took at least one exam last year and got "grand-fathered", you will have to enroll at Oracle U. for one of the four courses covering the certification exams.

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).