Re[2]: DBV

From: Breno A. K. Magnago <breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 03:43:58 -0800

I ran it. No problem.
(Windows 2000 / Oracle 9i)

Thanks for all.

More information :

The problem, four datafile contains corrupt block. (two indexes and two tables).
One table I used the package DBMS_REPAIR and made a export, with DIRECT=Y (without it an error happened) and them I imported this table. I lost only 8 rows with this procedure.
For the other table I will make the same. About the index, I will recreate it.

My online backup is corrupted too.

--
Breno A. K. Magnago                            mailto:breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br
Mercantil de Alimentos Soares

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Breno A. K. Magnago INET: breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).