Re: Oracle Performance Tuning Exam

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:24:21 -0800

Yeah, if you've taken the performance exam, you must now unlearn what you have learnt, to quote from Starwars. I've considered creating a one- or two-day class that would put people into the right track of thinking after having studied and passed that exam. The other exams are more or less fine. The tuning one really - ahm - could be improved...

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk