Re: How long to hold onto old Oracle CDs?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:19:27 -0800

Heh-heh. OK, I'm going to send the definitive and final message on this thread. I just got it from Michael Möller:

                 GOLD key functions are shown as bottom function.
        _______________________________
_______________________________
      |Move up|Mov Dow|Mov Lef|Mov Rig|       | Gold  | HELP  |FndNxt |
Del L |
      |  Top  |Bottom |StaOfLi|EndOfLi|       |  key  |KeyDefs| Find

|Res Lin|
|_______|_______|_______|_______|
|_______|_______|_______|_______|
|_______|_______|_______|_______|
| Do |Reverse|Remove | Del C | For a list of all key definitions, |Bottom | Top |Ins Her|Res Cha| type Keys and press RETURN, or
|_______|_______|_______|_______|
press GOLD-HELP. |Sequenc| EOL
|Sequenc| |
|ChngCas|Del EOL|SpecIns| | To show a key definition, use the
command SHOW KEY. | EDT Line |Select | Subs | | Open Line | Reset
| |

That's it.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=