RE: RE: Top 10 DBA Do's and Don'ts anyone - Here is my list, comm

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:19:26 -0800

Yes, but WHO's truth..... Truth is a three sided sword, your side, my side and ....
The edge...... Truth is, unfortunately, subjective.... Point in case, politics. :-)

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Technical Management Consultant
TUSC - The Oracle Experts www.tusc.com
904.708.5076 Cell (It's everywhere that I am!) Author of several books you can find on Amazon.com!

Author: K Gopalakrishnan
  INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Ron Yount
  INET: ronwy_at_swbell.net

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com