Performance issue

From: Kader Ben <kaderb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:03:47 -0800

Hi Lisetrs,

  I have enough free memory from shared_pool_size and I run stats every week but the BD still shows up the low hit ratio and some times the later full down to 15%!
Here is some informations:

Obj mem: 79503437 bytes
Shared sql: 23852410 bytes
Cursors: 244875 bytes
Free memory: 204512816 bytes (195.04MB)
Shared pool utilization (total): 124320866 bytes
(118.56MB)

Shared pool allocation (actual): 300000000 bytes (286.1MB)
Percentage Utilized: 41%

Hit Ratio : 74.2249062

I appreciate to give me some guidelines.

Thanks,

Ben

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/