RE: Skill Sets - This may be a dumb question

From: Henry Poras <hporas_at_etal.uri.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:35:23 -0800

Skill Sets - This may be a dumb questionLisa, I'm sorry for selfish reasons. I liked having someone else on a Peoplesoft/Oracle/AIX environment out there. As far as the new position, just change your job title to Data Architect (what does that do to your tag lines?)

Henry

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: hporas_at_etal.uri.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 12:35:23 CST