RE: How long to hold onto old Oracle CDs?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:15:36 -0800

WAS an editor? WAS????? Some of us still use it! Well, I have migrated to the EVE editor built on TPU, but it still has the same wonderful functionality of the original in addition to a programmable interface (wrote some sweet sweet TPU back in the day). The KB I'm typing this on is an LK450, complete with the WORD-11 (MASS-11) keycaps and all the GOLD keydefs.

Yes, your recollection of KP keys 0, 4, and 5 are correct. Remember the vi-like substitution command?

Sorry, Jared, for the OT. I MISS VMS! Stability, performance, security. No wonder it didn't sell.

Back to planning the removal of our remaining Oracle DBs from OpenVMS.... :(

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com