Re: Materialized views not refreshing

From: Thomas Day <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 05:59:00 -0800

We had the problem where the M$LOG was not being purged after the materialized view was updated. That doesn't seem to be your problem though.

                      Jared Still
                      <jkstill                 To:      Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      @cybcon.com>             cc:
                      Sent by: root            Subject: Re: Materialized views not refreshing

                      02/25/2003 06:49
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to ORACLE-L

No errors, no trace files. Refreshing via refresh group or directly via the snapshot both failed to update the MV.

They've since been recreated and are working at the moment.

I'll slap a big ole note on my forehead that says 'run a trace on them stupid!' so I will remember to do so if these start failing again.

Off to bed for me.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com