Re: Materialized views not refreshing

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:49:03 -0800

You're right, it is obvious, but I hadn't yet done it.

The thought had occurred to me to do this at both nodes, but I think lack of sleep has dulled my senses a bit and I forgot to do it. All the work involved in repeating myself in the TAR maybe, I dunno.

I've dropped and recreated the offending MV's and associated logs: they seem to be working now.

All very strange. I'm going to trace both ends if it acts up again.

Thanks,

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com