RE: How long to hold onto old Oracle CDs?

From: Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:29:17 -0800

It figures. We're one the largest accounts Oracle has got. Heck, Oracle has two people at HQ that deal with nothing but GE business units, and I STILL can't get 7.3.4, 8.0.5 or 8.0.6 for NT.

Even my dedicated account rep struck out getting these disks.

Oh, well. I'll go back and try it again.

Matt

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com We have enough youth.
How about a fountain of intelligence?

Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com

Author: Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130)