RE: How long to hold onto old Oracle CDs?

From: Weiss, Rick <rweiss_at_state.mt.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:54:41 -0800

Tim:

I can't say that I can shoot BB's @ 10M, I prefer a .30 caliber @ 150 yds, although I must admit that I can't keep them inside the center hole at that distance. I do know they don't load worth a hoot with 3 or 4 extra holes in them ;}

Rick Weiss

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Weiss, Rick
  INET: rweiss_at_state.mt.us