RE: installation / recovery question

From: Abdul Aleem <dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:39:03 -0800

I don't know about entries for a particular product. You can explore regedit and regedit32 utilities provided with windows. Aleem

Author: Abdul Aleem
  INET: dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Feb 24 2003 - 03:39:03 CST