Re: Autoextend on Oracle 7.3.4.5.0

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:43:54 -0800

It's possible they were, I never worked in 7.2. However, I have a real, honest-to-goodness hard-bound book of the Oracle7 SQL Reference manual (7.0) and the clause "autoexend" is not in there. So we've narrowed down the time when autoextend was introduced.

Rachel

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: Rachel Carmichael