Re: Snapshot Too Old Error on Export !!!

From: Bjørn Engsig <bjorn_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:08:26 -0800

Your understanding of consistent=y is not correct. With consistent=yes, export needs to be able to get all the rollback generated since the start of the export until its complete, hence consistent=y typically has prohibitively high rollback requirements. Please see my other mail for some more info.

/Bjørn.

--
Bjørn Engsig, Miracle A/S
Member of Oak Table Network <http://www.oaktable.net>