RE: [Q] ORACLE 9iR2 RAC on SUN server no need for SUN Cluster??

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:30:43 -0800

oops.. Just talked with the good old Veritas/Sun boys the software would need to be there to handle and configure the inter-connoect:-)

Author: dist cash
  INET: mccdba_at_hotmail.com

Author: Loughmiller, Greg
  INET: Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 11:30:43 CST