RE: Teradata baned from IOUG???

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:59:48 -0800

go get'm big dawg.... In all honesty, this was educational to me as I'm not sure that a lot of people understand the process for the selection.. I have learned something today. And once that's accomplished, I need to celebrate.. So now I can go home and drink beer for the rest of the day:-)

Matt-I65 was really ugly last weekend with the Sunday Ice:-)

Author: Jonathan Lewis

  INET:  jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk <mailto:jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051

http://www.fatcity.com <http://www.fatcity.com>

San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web

hosting services

E-Mail message

to:  ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com>  (note EXACT
spelling of

'ListGuru') and in

ORACLE-L

from).  You may

also send the HELP command for other information

(like subscribing).

=====

Pete Barnett

Lead Database Administrator

The Regence Group

pnbarne_at_regence.com <mailto:pnbarne_at_regence.com>

http://shopping.yahoo.com <http://shopping.yahoo.com>

--

-- Author: Peter Barnett INET: regdba_at_yahoo.com <mailto:regdba_at_yahoo.com> Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
<http://www.fatcity.com>
San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Joseph S Testa Chief Technology Officer Data Management Consulting p: 614-791-9000 f: 614-791-9001 -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net
<http://www.orafaq.net>
-- Author: Joseph S Testa INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com <mailto:jtesta_at_dmc-it.com> Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
<http://www.fatcity.com>
San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net
<http://www.orafaq.net>
-- Author: Igor Neyman INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com <mailto:ineyman_at_perceptron.com> Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
<http://www.fatcity.com>
San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Loughmiller, Greg INET: Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).