RE: HPUX SCSI Performance

From: david hill <david.hill_at_lechateau.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:58:51 -0800

It turns out it's a bug with vxfs on all Itanium system's

HP is starting to work on a patch for it hopefully it'll be out soon

Thanks for the input though.

David Hill

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com <http://www.fatcity.com>

Author: david hill
  INET: david.hill_at_lechateau.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 07:58:51 CST