RE: JDK directory home

From: Rich Holland <holland_at_guidancetech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:38:37 -0800

I downloaded 1.4.1_64 from IBM's web site and it worked fine. Interestingly enough, 9.2.0 created /oracle/jre for me as well, where it proceeded to install the 1.3.1 JDK; I blew it away and slime-linked it to the 1.4.1_64 install location (/usr/java I think).

Rich

Ehresmann,

Author: Rich Holland
  INET: holland_at_guidancetech.com