RE: RMAN backup with MULTIPLE CHANNELS ......

From: Janardhana Babu Donga <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:13:54 -0800

Jared,

Please let me know what info you need. I would collect it from my Netbackup administrator and let you know.

Thanks,
-- Babu

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Janardhana Babu Donga
  INET: jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Janardhana Babu Donga
  INET: jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 16:13:54 CST