RE: Oracle Names Server 8.1.7 on HP 11

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:47:50 -0800

We run 4 Names servers on 4 different host machines, each having its own repository database on that host. These are defined in various preference order in SQLNET.ora file on various clients. Repository databases are monitored by other mechanisms.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 12:47:50 CST