Re: Change data in directory "oraInventory"

From: Boyle Candi <candi.boyle_at_siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 06:03:49 -0800

Frank-

We used to copy our stuff this way on AIX, and still kind of do it this way on Linux, but use vmware. What specifically is the problem? Is it that you want to change all of the references within the oraInventory directory structure to recognize the new instance name?

-Candi

Author: Boyle Candi
  INET: candi.boyle_at_siemens.com