RE:

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:08:47 -0800

I agree that SLAs can create a different scenario. However, in my experience in configuring these types of environments, doing this properly virtually eliminates the issues mentioned with SLAs. It's in the pudding folks.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com