RE: installing oracle 8i on Solaris 9

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_midf.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:34:10 -0800

Best to do your mount points first, and then mount the partitions on those mount points that you expect to use.

Author: Les Ayudo
  INET: info_at_lesayudo.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: anelson_at_midf.com