RE: DBMS_JOB : Can submit but does not execute

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:28:39 -0800

Also as a practice, I always submit sysdate + 5 seconds instead of sysdate.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at espn dot com
Any views expressed here are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !!

Author: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC)
  INET: clchan_at_nie.edu.sg

**DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail message. The contents do not represent the opinion of D&E except to the extent that it relates to their official business.

Author: Jay Hostetter
  INET: jhostetter_at_decommunications.com

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com