RE: Know 1 database, know them all?

From: Broodbakker, Mario <Mario.Broodbakker_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:08:47 -0800

Funny..the last time I spoke with the guys in Redmond, they told me: You don't need that... And OK, I must admit there are a few undocumented wait thingies (viewable with dbcc perfmon according to my old notes..), but they are too cryptic too understand.. I like your R=S+W by the way..You should write a SQLserver paper on that!

Mario

Author: Broodbakker, Mario
  INET: Mario.Broodbakker_at_hp.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 15:08:47 CST