Re: Teradata baned from IOUG???

From: Daniel W. Fink <optimaldba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:58:58 -0800

I know Stan Yellott is not a TUSC employee. He is the President of RMOUG and a great guy who has worked behind the scenes at many IOUG conferences. He is a tremendous calming influence (as many of us recall from San Diego).

I don't think Ian, Mark, Bill, Stephen or Steve are TUSC Employees, unless they have changed jobs recently.

Author: Daniel W. Fink
  INET: optimaldba_at_yahoo.com