Re: Teradata baned from IOUG???

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:59:41 -0800

Well said. It becomes a problem when TUSC aka IOUG starts censoring papers and vendors for OW and IOUG-A on the grounds that it doesn't conform with the slick TUSC messages (right or wrong as they were).

Just out of curiosity: What is it that Oracle provides that IOUG can't live without? In Denmark (which is about the size of Ada, Oklahoma :) ) we are grateful for being able to borrow a meeting room at the Oracle building for our events, but we could just as easily get a room somewhere else. That's about it. So we get by fine.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk