perl script generating oracle udump trace file

From: Guang Mei <zlmei_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:03:40 -0800

Hi,

I have an oracle 8173 db on Sun Solaris 2.8 and a developer run some perl script (using DBI and DBD). But the program repeatly generated oracle trace file in udump dirctory. I looked at the file and it has the following info again and again (I set the max dump file size to 5M, otherwise the trace file would fill up the disk). I also looked at Oracle doc for "ORA-6540" and it says it is due to some compiler error of db objects. I checked the db and all objects are valid. Does this look like a program logic error to get into inifite loop? Has anyone seend this before?

TIA. Guang Mei

PS: here is part of the trace file:

Author: Guang Mei
  INET: zlmei_at_hotmail.com