Re: Oracle 8i or 9i ?

From: david davis <ddoralist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:18:37 -0800

If its just the basic's I think 9i is actually easier than the older versions. For example using Undo Management instead of trying to learn the use of Rollback segments. Of course with Oracle (like most vendors) you can get bogged down when the kitchen sink has been tossed at you on the install CD's. It can seem overwhelming.

Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com