Re: newbie question - late response.

From: Don Granaman <granaman_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:03:41 -0800

  1. select * from v$database; Note: Picky perhaps, but "instance" and "database" may be different. ...
  2. grant create session to scott; Note: CONNECT is a role that includes the create session system privilege and a LOT more. It is NOT a synonym for "create session". ... Don Granaman OraSaurus
    • Original Message ----- To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 11:33 PM

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_cox.net