RE: Oracle alert #51 - is bug fix in 8.1.7.4.7 for win32 (W2K on Inte

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:09:24 -0800

>From the readme file, the 8.1.7.4.7. patch for win32 only contains one item
over and above 8.1.7.4.6:

par Bug Base Bug Category Description \par ----- -------- --------

\par 2790160  2787968   NET      INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGE ON ERROR CONDITION
\par                             THAT SHOULD NEVER OCCUR
\par

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Drake, Paul
  INET: Paul.Drake_at_encodasystems.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca