RE: Unix research source ???

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:34:44 -0800

I thought a little about my response and it occurred to me that my point might have gotten lost in the details. The point was that the asker of the question might want to refine the question. That is, was the intent to ask about a particular OS; or was the intent to ask about a particular utility; or was the asker just wanting to get a general overview of how a user works with a unix-like OS? If the question is about a particular utility and how that utility might be used in working with Oracle, there is quite a bit of knowledge about such things on this list.

Author: Stephen Lee
  INET: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:34:44 CST