RE: Database naming conventions

From: Tony Johnson <Tony_Johnson_at_Trimble.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:24:07 -0800

I had the same arguments with a consultant we had in at one time I compromised with him. The database files are in a directory called 'oradata' and we use a designator of D development, T for Testing, B for Beta, P for Production and S for Stress Test.

Author: Tony Johnson
  INET: Tony_Johnson_at_Trimble.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:24:07 CST