RE: Ora-00600 fun

From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:34:08 -0800

Quoting "Farnsworth, Dave" <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>:

> 8.1.7 on NT. Got it fixed though.
>
> Thanks,
>
> dave

Dave,

Instead of just telling us it's fixed. Perhaps it would be better if you actually told us how it got fixed, please.

Thank you.

--
Lyndon Tiu

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Lyndon Tiu INET: ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).