Re: {SPAM?} RE: Teradata baned from IOUG???

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:09:28 -0800

We looked at SQR in 94.

We didn't have need of controlling fonts and such, which I guess SQR is good at.

The SQR rep could come up with no compelling reason to use SQR rather than Perl, so simple ( as in not much procedural processing needed ) reports were done in Sqlplus. Anything complex was done in Perl.

We never regretted that decision.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com