RE: {SPAM?} RE: Teradata baned from IOUG???

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 04:53:55 -0800

same product. and before MITI, it was owned by Sql Solutions.

I still think it was one of the coolest - and easiest - batch updating/reporting products on the market. I bought it and we converted about 750,000 lines of Cobol code to Oracle forms and SQR back in the late 80's early 90's. And Rachel, I remember the SQR RV in Miami in 91. Didn't they also rent a large boat for a party?

As far as I know, now it is used by SCT/Banner (college info software product). I'm sure you can buy it outright from someone, but it is hard to find.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Robson, Peter
  INET: pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk