RE: Plain Old Database

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:45:38 -0800

Hey Ron,

We had the same problem with having to run catrep after a patch (and then the .4 minipack) in 8.1.7 on HP. We really didn't *have* to run it, but it would have left dozens of invalid SYS objects, so I chose to incur the slight storage overhead of just running it.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com