Re: 10046 trace - weird library misses

From: Anjo Kolk <anjo_at_oraperf.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:09:57 -0800

So there is one parse for every two executes. I think that there is a problem in the application. It could be a describe that precedes every other execute or so or a soft parse happens for each. Or ......

Could it that 40 different sessions run in the same trace file ? Each session will do a soft parse no matter what.

Anjo.

Anjo Kolk
http://www.oraperf.com

Author: Anjo Kolk