RE: Ewrin question ??

From: Brian McGraw <brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:14:12 -0800

Janet -

  1. Piece of Cake. When you choose the Reverse Engineer tool, the 'Set Options' window has an Options panel on the right-hand side. You should see a 'Tables/Views owned by' choice. The default is 'All'. Change the radio button to 'Owners (comma separated)' and type in the schema name.
  2. That's a little more difficult. My first instinct would be to check your path and make sure that the Oracle binaries are in it. Are you able to successfully connect to the database via SQL*Plus? Can you TNSPING it?

Brian

| Brian McGraw /* DBA */ Infinity Insurance | | mailto:Brian.McGraw_at_Infinity-Insurance.com |

Author: Janet Linsy
  INET: janetlinsy_at_yahoo.com

Author: Brian McGraw
  INET: brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:14:12 CST