DCMCTL Utility

From: <pradeep_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:48:39 -0800

Hi,

Oracle 9iAS Enterprise Manager(EM) tool will return details like Cluster Name/Instance name and the Corresponding Port number along with the oracle 9ias Home directory name.

The above mentioned (OEM) is a GUI tool. What My problem is i want to grep all the details (which Oracle 9iAS Enterprise Manager(OEM) returns) from the Command Prompt.

9iAS provides a tool named Distributed Configuration Management(DCMCTL) which comes under oracle 9ias/dcm/bin/dcmctl.bat.
Using the various options of DCMCTL,it will return the certain parameters which i want.But its not returning the port number of the instances and the home directory name.

My Question is, Is it possible to grep the Details Which i Want(Oracle 9iAS Instance Name,Corresponding Port Number and the Home directory) using the DCMCTL tool or oracle provides any other tool to meet the above mentioned problem.

Remember all these details are available if I am Using the GUI tool,Oracle 9iAS Enterprise Manager(OEM).I want all these from the Command Prompt.

Regards,
Pradeep

  INET: pradeep_at_ibsplc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Feb 12 2003 - 00:48:39 CST