Re: Oracle License for Training

From: Ora NT DBA <orantdba_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:48:51 -0800

Hi All,

This conversation didn't start out in dealing with educational institutions, it
started out as a group that wants to use it to make money.

Oracle is making every effort to work with legitimate education institutions. The
Oracle Academic Initiative does exactly what you describe. Institutions pay a
small fee (500.00 I think) they are have access to ALL Oracle Software for use in
instruction. They also have access to Oracle University Curriculum if desired.

more information can be found at:
http://oai.oracle.com

Regards,
John