RE: Trolling for ideas

From: Cunningham, Gerald <Gerald.Cunningham_at_usi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:09:11 -0800

Hi Dennis,

"Does anyone know how to turn on client-side SQL*Net tracing?"

Did anybody get back to you on this? Set these paramters in your sqlnet.ora file on the client you want to trace:

TRACE_LEVEL_CLIENT = support
trace_file_client=abfp_trace.txt
trace_directory_client=c:\orant\net80\admin

Author: Jeff Herrick
  INET: jherrick_at_igs.net

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS

Author: Cunningham, Gerald
  INET: Gerald.Cunningham_at_usi.net