RE: [new info] Redhat Advanced Server Dev Edition - RAC

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:15:06 -0800

Welcome to Corporate America, where damagers who have never written a code in the last decade (if ever) and have been promoted beyond their competence level make decisions about what is best for their systems and applications. DBA's and the like are little peeon grunts that do the work. Who cares what they have to say or what they need to do their jobs.

A quote from one of the marketing VP's here from his meeting with a consulting company who was doing a crap job maintaining a "data warehouse" for them, after he made the decision to sign the contract for another three years and several million dollars: "That was a nice lunch, wasn't it?"

How I miss working for a software company.

That is all.

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Sleep Administrator
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.